Power, Grace, and Precision -- when you are ready for the ultimate in vacuum tube amplification, look no further than the Rogue Audio M-150 monoblocks. With 150 Watts of pure tube power, the M-150's stunningly accomplish the impossible. After drawing the curtains aside on a soundstage of full height, width, and depth, the pace and musicality of the M-150's provide a riveting performance that will leave you breathless. And along with their profound sonic merits, the M-150 monoblocks are aesthetically exquisite amplifiers that will stoically serve as the cornerstones of your system.
Using circuitry derived from our Zeus amplifier, the M-150 is marked by an exceptional design that places it squarely at the forefront of tube technology. Just a few of the notable features are a "slow start" logical turn-on for extended tube life, a massive high capacity power supply, and the ability to externally switch between either ultra-linear or pure triode operation.The highly efficient design also means cool running and greatly extended tube life. Other refinements include balanced (XLR) and RCA inputs, mechanically isolated transformers, matched octets of KT88 output tubes, and separate 4 and 8 ohm taps on the rear. In keeping with Rogue Audio's "quality by design" philosophy, only the finest components are used in the amplifier's construction, truly making the M-150 ... An Intelligent Indulgence.
Rogue Audio M-150 monoblocks are available now in M-180 as standalone model or as an upgrade. legant and refined, yet brutally powerful, the new Rogue Audio's M-180 mono-block amplifiers have raised the bar in the affordable reference level amplification.
The M-180 upgrade is extensive and will bring your M-150 mono-blocks to the next level of performance. The upgrade includes a fifty percent increase in power supply storage, a number of power supply modifications, PRP resistors in all critical spots, Cardas binding posts, Cardas input wiring and Cardas RCA jacks, different input circuitry, Hex Fred high speed diodes for the bias supply, polypropylene bypass caps, KT90 output tubes and upgraded small signal tubes. This is a truly excellent upgrade that not only increases output power but provides greater transparency and dynamics as well as an even lower noise floor.
- Ultra-wide bandwidth output transformers
- Massive high storage power supply
- True balanced and single ended inputs
- Heavy-duty gold plated XLR and RCA inputs
- External switch for triode or ultralinear operation
- Integral bias meter makes biasing a snap
- All precision components
- Mechanically isolated transformers
- Welded-wire tube cage
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- Matched octets of output tubes
- Entirely designed and built in the USA
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- 1 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- output power: 150WPC minimum
- frequency response: 5Hz - 50KHz ± 1dB
- THD: <0.1% typ., <1% at rated power
- input sensitivity: 1.0V RMS
- input impedance: 200K Ohms
- dimensions: 14½"W x 7"H x 19"D
- weight: 55 lbs. ea.
- power requirements: 115/230V - 50/60Hz